Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Welcome, one and all, to the amazing blog of MCM Fantasy!
Now, to start off the show, ill explain why its called MCM Fantasy. You see, I've got a best friends that lives somewhere in the USA, I can't remember which state... (Just kidding! Love you!) But she has a blog named HLO Punkery, (Check it out here! http://hlopunkery.blogspot.com/) and the first three letters are our initials, and the last word is a random word we most enjoy. (Shes a wee bit insane/ creative like that...)


For our second act, I will shove fire down my throat!

Just kidding.

I'm not that talented.

But I will tell you about how I'll be blogging for the next month or two...
You see, HLO Punkery has this amazing idea, where she takes every letter of the alphabet, and writes whats most important to her. (Ex- A- Anime. Something she enjoys most.) Sorry for taking this idea HLO, but I could really use something interesting to start off my not-so-great blog. ALL APPLAUSE/ CREDIT TO HER!

And for our final act!
I will be saying good-bye to all of you for the night, because I'm sick and tired. (Legitlly...) So thank you all for coming to the amazing blog of MCM Fantasy! Tune in tomarow for another post!

Love and Mustaches,
MCM Fantasy

2 comments: